Our Vision: We invite ALL people to join our community of Christ as we grow in faith, serve and Worship God.
Our Mission: Serving God by sharing, teaching and connecting people to God with Jesus in our hearts.
New Hope Lutheran’s Blanchardville & Hollandale buildings will be closed for all activities until further notice. Staying in community with our church family, New Hope’s Council has designed the following Action Plan.
Sunday mornings @ 8:30 am Pastor Carol will host a weekly service which will be viewable on New Hope Lutheran’s:
- Facebook page New Hope Lutheran
- Website http://newhopelutheran.info under Sermons/Choir Anthem section
We will continue to work on other online/digital worship services and Faith Formation opportunities
Supporting New Hope Lutheran during this time –we may not be together in person; we are still connected in spirit. Please consider giving through one of the methods below to help us continue supporting our mission.
Sending a check to New Hope Lutheran
- Make your checks payable to New Hope Lutheran
- Place in your church giving envelope and state where your giving should go “general treasury” “other” then specify where
- Mail your giving envelope to New Hope Lutheran Office PO Box 138, Blanchardville WI 53516
Drop off giving envelope at one of the following locations
- Hollandale @ Farmers Savings Bank – Drive thru or in the overnight box
- Blanchardville @ Johnson Accounting, 404 Curve Street – in the drop box inside garage
Giving through PayPal (online giving made easy)
on Giving on our website to give through PayPal
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up for free. Go to our website and click on the Giving Category and follow the instructions.
Giving through ACH (Automatic Checking or Savings Authorization)
- If you’d like to use the ACH payment method, you need first complete the ACH authorization form.
form is found on our website http://newhopelutheran.info
- Under the Giving category, you’ll find the form. Please print off and complete, then send to the church office along with a voided check.
Food Pantry needs please contact Marcia Bredeson at 608-574-5224 or email @ email@example.com
Needs of our church family if we can be of service to you, please contact us via the methods below.
- Church office @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone @ 608-523-4239 and will be answered during normal business hours (Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm) or you can leave a message and we will return your call.
- Pastor Carol Baumgartner @ email@example.com
Can you be a help to others?
- If you are able to help in any way (for example; picking up and delivering groceries, rides to medical appointments, making face masks for hospitals & emergency services, etc…) please contact the church office, so we can put you in touch with those who may need these services
Communications – we will keep you up to date through one of the following methods:
- Facebook, our church website, phone calls, Snapchat, text messaging, Zoom and mailings as we are able
Stay up to date on Covid-19
- If you’d like updated information on Covid-19 please go to the CDC website at www.CDC.gov
- State of Wisconsin’s DHS website at www.dhs.wisconsin.gov or https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/outbreaks/index.htm
The God we serve is holding us
How many of us feel overwhelmed, anxious, fearful or are despairing in these uncertain days? If you are, you’re not alone. But did you know that doing one simple thing has power to bring us hope and change our mood? Give thanks for something. Name it out loud. Neuroscientists tell us that naming gratitude actually changes our brain chemistry and helps us to feel more positive, less overwhelmed by our struggles. Try it. Philippians 4:8“Finally, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything, worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.” Pastor Carol Baumgartner